Spring is in the air and with it, lots of exciting new projects! Here's the latest news from the front!
• Sound design and music for forthcoming computer game, "Bedlam", based on the book of the same name by Christopher Brookmyer.
• Producing a sequel to my best selling sample pack, 'The Blues Sessions' for loopmasters - this time focussing on country-blues.
• Producing a new album with old friends, Adam Piggott and Jayne Freeman who have returned from a year of touring around the world with a bag full of beautiful new songs.
• Recording various bits n pieces with seminal folk band, Steeleye Span.
• Writing some new songs for a very exciting forthcoming collaboration with Canadian singer, Laura Cole who can be heard in this recent duet with one of my heroes, Daniel Lanois, released on Valentines day!
• Continuing to produce my regular live music show from the studio - we've just finished season one with a bang, featuring Admiral Sir Cloudesley Shovell. I had a blast producing and recording their latest album for Rise Above records, "Check 'em before you wreck 'em"! Getting that authentic 70's rock, Sabbathesque sound was exactly the kind of challenge I enjoy!
• Jupiter is still going strong with some nice airplay, plus "Last Lonesome Mile" made the semi-finals in the international songwriting competition (top 8% of 20,000 entrants), and "What Am I For?" featured in HBO's series, "Looking".